Having a baby at Bentley Hospital
Bentley Hospital delivers more than 1000 babies per year.
You will receive an excellent standard of care from our team of specialist Obstetricians, GP Obstetricians, Paediatricians, Anaesthetists and Midwives who provide care for low-risk pregnancies.
Bentley Hospital provides maternity care to women living within the following postcodes:
- 6100 – 6110
- 6151 – 6152
Facilities at Bentley Hospital include:
- 3 delivery suites
- 3 outpatient assessment rooms
- 22 beds (antenatal and postnatal beds).
Services and features
Services and features at the hospital include:
- public antenatal clinic providing shared care
- public specialist obstetrician antenatal clinic
- Aboriginal maternity service
- childbirth education classes
- self-referral for patients
- home visiting midwifery service until 5 days post birth.
Tours of the Bentley Hospital maternity unit are held on the first and third:
- Tuesday of every month at 3.00pm
- Thursday of every month at 7.00pm.
For further information please contact Bentley Maternity Unit on 9416 3627
Bentley Hospital contact information
Bentley Health Service (external site)
Phone: 9416 3666
Email (general enquiries): firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 18-56 Mills Street, Bentley WA 6982
Postal address: PO Box 158, Bentley WA 6982
Women and Newborn Health Service
This publication is provided for education and information purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical care. Information about a therapy, service, product or treatment does not imply endorsement and is not intended to replace advice from your healthcare professional. Readers should note that over time currency and completeness of the information may change. All users should seek advice from a qualified healthcare professional for a diagnosis and answers to their medical questions.