Where can I get immunised?
You can get immunisations from your:
- local immunisation clinic (search Immunisation in the Find a health service widget on this page)
or book an appointment by phoning 6151 1308 (metro)
- local government (not all offer this service)
- Aboriginal community health services (external site)
- Central Immunisation Clinic.
You may need to make an appointment.
Some doctors may charge a consultation fee.
Year 8 immunisation program
The year 8 immunisation program is provided in high schools.
Central Immunisation Clinic
The Central Immunisation Clinic (CIC):
- is a free immunisation service for children
- can provide immunisation advice over the phone or via email
CIC does take ‘walk-ins’, but it is usually quicker to book by phoning 9321 1312 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
- 4.30pm to 6.00pm, 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month
This publication is provided for education and information purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical care. Information about a therapy, service, product or treatment does not imply endorsement and is not intended to replace advice from your healthcare professional. Readers should note that over time currency and completeness of the information may change. All users should seek advice from a qualified healthcare professional for a diagnosis and answers to their medical questions.