Healthy living

Where can I get immunised?

You can get immunisations from your:

  • doctor
  • local immunisation clinic (search Immunisation in the Find a health service widget on this page)
  • local government (not all offer this service)
  • Aboriginal community health services (external site)
  • Central Immunisation Clinic
  • travel immunisation clinic.

You may need to make an appointment.

Some doctors may charge a consultation fee.

School-based immunisation program

The school-based immunisation program offers free immunisations to students through the National Immunisation Program (external site).

These immunisations protect against vaccine preventable diseases.

Find out more about the:

Metropolitan Perth

Central Immunisation Clinic

The Central Immunisation Clinic (CIC):

  • is a free immunisation service for children
  • can provide immunisation advice over the phone or via email

CIC does take ‘walk-ins’, but it is usually quicker to book by phoning (08) 9321 1312 or emailing

Opening hours:

  • 8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
  • 4.30pm to 6.00pm, 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month
Address: 16 Rheola Street, West Perth WA 6005
Phone: (08) 9321 1312

Immunisation clinics (community health centres)

View the list of metro clinics (PDF 804KB).

Local councils

Regional public health units

Your local public health unit can help you to find an immunisation provider.

Contact your local public health unit.

Note: This directory may not display in older browser versions. If you experience issues, try using a different browser or update your browser to the latest version.

Where to learn more about immunisation

  • Your local child health nurse
  • Your doctor
  • Ring healthdirect on 1800 022 222
  • Phone the Immunise Australia hotline on 1800 671 811

Last reviewed: 21-03-2019

Public Health

This publication is provided for education and information purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical care. Information about a therapy, service, product or treatment does not imply endorsement and is not intended to replace advice from your healthcare professional. Readers should note that over time currency and completeness of the information may change. All users should seek advice from a qualified healthcare professional for a diagnosis and answers to their medical questions.

People sitting on bus. The flu is as easy to catch as a bus